10 April, 2019.
12 April, 2019.
In today's global marketplace, business leaders must successfully navigate a constantly changing and complex environment to ensure that their organization is winning. How do you recognize the unique challenges and opportunities your organization faces and craft strategies to effectively leverage your corporation's competencies? This course is crucial to upgrade your capabilities in coping with the ever changing global events in the corporate world.
At the end of this course, participants would have:
- An understanding of how to gain alignment between a firm's strategy, the way in which it is organized, and the environment in which it competes
- Analytical tools for identifying and evaluating a firm's strategy and its position in the industry
- Applicable frameworks for executing change management initiatives effectively
Focusing on Critical Areas: Products, Processes, Customers, Markets, Finance, Human Capital, Environment, Image and Sustainability
- Educate leaders
- Define organizational strategic objectives
- Assign an owner to each metric
- Conduct a workshop on measuring metrics.
- Collect data
- Conduct a workshop on prioritizing focus areas