14 September, 2022.
16 September, 2022.
The concept of PPP obligates a more collaborative relationship between both sectors, fostered by openness and trust. This presents a major shift from the traditional 'arms-length' approach in procuring services and executing projects. In our robust training programs we will be addressing the current issues around the area and providing specialist knowledge, experience, evidence and practice of the relevant theory and concepts.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective contract negotiation and monitoring skills;
- Initiate a contract compliance action plan for implementation;
- Developed a systematic approach to the key stages of negotiation process;
- Measurement and benchmark key stages of the project process for effective management;
- Identify unique challenges of PPP contract management.
- The role, responsibilities and competences of the effective contract negotiator
- The contract renegotiation process
- The key elements of managing the contract
- Key barriers to effective management and strategies for resolution
- Managing risk and contingency planning Action planning with key measures of performance Action planning with key measures of performance