03 September, 2019.
05 September, 2019.
The concept of PPP obligates a more collaborative relationship between both sectors, fostered by openness and trust. This presents a major shift from the traditional 'arms-length' approach in procuring services and executing projects. In our robust training programs we will be addressing the current issues around the area and providing specialist knowledge, experience, evidence and practice of the relevant theory and concepts
By the end of the Programme you will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Overview of the differing forms of PPP
- Global experiences
- Case study analysis
- Objectives and feasibility studies
- Risk management
- New developments in PPP
- The value for money and public sector comparator concepts
- Criteria for project screening
- The challenges of project finance
- The differing forms of procurement
Competitive bidding and sole sourcing