03 August, 2020.
05 August, 2020.
The course will be run using a series of Presentations, Discussions, examining a number of Case Studies, sharing experience and knowledge, examining international best practice in Corporate Governance, and running a longer practical exercise in putting together a board and discussing a series of real time issues.
· Make sure you are up-to-speed with best practice for boards and directors
· Keep track of future developments and understand their implications in your context
· Gain in confidence and competence in the performance of your governance responsibilities
· Obtain a valuable toolkit to apply practically in order to improve governance in your organizations
· Focus on key, developing, leading edge issues worldwide
· The Scope And Purpose Of Corporate Governance
· Does Good Corporate Governance Add Value?
· Landmark Recent Global Developments In Corporate Governance
· Directors’ Duties
· What Makes Boards Effective?
· Non-Executive Directors
· Effective Nominations/Governance And Remuneration Committees Of Boards
· Effective Audit Committees Of Boards
· Reporting On Risk Management And Internal Control
· What To Look For From Your External Auditor
Risk Assessment and Introduction to Internal Control