05 August, 2019.
07 August, 2019.
Creative Accounting is part of fraudulent schemes aimed at deceiving stakeholders, i.e. Lenders, Suppliers, Customers, Tax Authorities, Workers Union, Host Communities, Governments etc. This course is therefore designed to expose the tricks and methods deployed by fraudulent accountants.
To equip participants with the necessary skills to identify creative accounts thereby preventing the use of such accounts to deceive the relevant stakeholders.
- Elements of forensic accounting and fraud examination
- Test of inventory valuation methods
- Test of the expenditure profile
- Test of the assets profile
- Test of incomes: recognition and timing