15 July, 2020.
17 July, 2020.
Theories about how organizations change draw on many disciplines, from psychology and behavioral science, through to engineering and systems thinking. The underlying principle is that change does not happen in isolation – it impacts the whole organization (system) around it, and all the people touched by it.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Articulate change in an organization
- Predict the resistance that people may bring to the change situation
- Determine the process to people accept and welcome change
- Learn Strategic Thinking, Visioning, Setting Organizational Mission, Goals and targets
- Manage organizational change
- Manage Corporate Image, Culture and Values
- Differentiate between change and Transitions and the place of people in the Transition process
- Understand the Need and Importance of Teams in effecting Change
- Strategic Thinking, Visioning, Setting Organizational Mission, Goals and Targets
- Strategies and Processes of Planning organizational Change
- Managing Organizational Change
- Managing Corporate Image, Culture and Values
- Predicting people resistance to Change
- Managing Human Behavior and Attitudes for effective performance
- Differences between change and Transitions and the place of people in the Transition process
- The Need and Importance of Teams in effecting Change
- Leading People Through the Neutral Zone and facilitating New Beginning
- Performance and productivity improvement strategies and Techniques