19 February, 2018.
21 February, 2018.
This three-day course introduces the new quality manager or professional to the two principal quality systems, well known quality tools and techniques and is interactive and thought provoking. Introducing a quality system into the organization or how to encourage the organization to adopt a quality culture are covered with practical advice and tips.
Participants would learn to:
- Understand how quality management fits into an organization
- Appreciate how quality can lead to improved customer satisfaction
- Learn how to use process improvement tools
- ISO 9001 and the business excellence model
- Understand the value of auditing and continual improvement
- Ensure quality is in the culture of the organization.
- The development and evolution of quality management
- Quality management principles
- Quality management principles continues
- The EFQM and the Excellence Model
- Tools and techniques
- Quality costs