05 February, 2018.
07 February, 2018.
BPR is defined as the fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to bring about dramatic improvements in organizational performance. Throughout business or government, change is inevitable. Performance Improvement is the watchword. This environment is full of challenges that are requiring a new kind of organization, one that is leaner, faster, and is less costly than its predecessor. This new environment creates change faster than ever before, where organizations must learn that they are not only responsible for producing a product or service, but in doing so, they must be consistently competitive
A participant in this course will benefit greatly through:
- Hands-on approach to learning (with many group discussions)
- Latest on BPR trends, concepts, and implementation strategies
- Up-to-date reference/course materials
- Apply a proven, structured approach to business process reengineering
- The latest information concerning BPR concepts, strategies, and direction.
- An in-depth discussion of the Innovative Management Framework (IMF) methodology. The IMF was created from the Framework for Managing Process Improvement methodology.
- Concepts, policies, and procedures employed in the conduct of strategic and business planning as a necessary initial step in BPR.
- An overview of Enterprise Performance Management, including the Balanced Scorecard.
- Tools and techniques that are used in the definition, analysis, development, and implementation of organizational strategic and business plans.
- Tools and techniques that will help the participant in starting and completing a BPR project.
- The relationship of knowledge management in reengineering, the building of a High-Performance Learning Enterprise.
- The course will also examine how BPR interfaces with Six Sigma, Lean, Total Quality Management (TQM), various transformation initiatives, Competitive Outsourcing