20 November, 2023.
22 November, 2023.
The course is designed to help personnel entrusted with departmental or organizational budgets with essential knowledge and skills to enable them effectively manage and monitor the budget preparation, review and implementation on a day to day basis.
It will also help to put in place corrective budgetary actions and those who go through this course are better positioned to deliver on their budgets and explain variances when they occur and take corrective remedial actions in good time
At the end of this training session, participants will be able to
- Prepare a budget consistent with organization’s strategic plan
- Embark on reducing unnecessary costs in bugetary planning
- Integrate performance budgeting into your organizations budget formation process
- Analyze management cost control reports and how to take corrective measures
Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Budget Organization and Administration
- Stages and Preparation of the Budgetary Process
- How to Prepare a Budget Consistent With Organizational Strategic Plan
- Implementing the Budget – Key Success Factors
- Budget As A Key Financial Statement
- What Is Budgetary Control and its Significance
- What are the Steps for Installing an Effective System of Budgetary Control
- Specific Roles of Planning, Motivation and Evaluation In Budgetary Control
- Importance of Budgetary Control In Project Management
- Applicability of Budget and Budgetary Control And Performance Measurement
- Analyzing Budget Variances and Remedies
- Management Cost Control Reports and Corrective Actions
- Alternative Budgeting Methods
- Relevance of Strategic Planning and Forecasting