05 October, 2022.
07 October, 2022.
A sound knowledge of treasury products, both on the asset and liability side of the balance sheet, and the regulatory framework in which they exist, is a pre-requisite to understanding the risks that face depository institutions in the current trading and regulatory environment.
To equip dealers with the pre requisite knowledge of market products and how to deploy them to shore the balance sheet.
- Money market instruments
- Repo transactions explained
- Trading strategies to enhance return
- Long-term debt instruments
- Government bonds
- Bond characteristics
- New regulatory compliant financial instruments for funding the bank
- Contingent convertible bonds
- Foreign exchange transactions
- The spot FX market
- Quoting forward rates
- Managing currency and interest rate exposures using FX swaps
- Marking-to-market forward FX transactions
- Derivative instruments
- FRA’s and swaps explained
- Using currency options