28 October, 2020.
30 January, 2020.
Competitive advantage is not only difficult to achieve - it’s a challenge to maintain, especially in times of uncertainty and change. This course has been designed to enable you addresses strategic business questions such as
- How do I assess the future profitability of a market?
- Who will claim the money in that market, not just today but tomorrow?
- What determines the economic power of different players in the supply chain, and what can firms do to increase their own power?
- How can game theory be used to anticipate and control the actions of rivals and partners?
- When will a merger or acquisition truly benefit a firm, and when will it instead be a costly distraction for management?
At the end of this training session, participants will be able to
- Improve strategic thinking with state of the art models and tools
- Display competitive insight and skills to achieve profitable growth for your business
- Apply practical tools to execute strategies
- Decide which industries, markets and segments should they enter or exit?
- Create value for customers in a better way than competitors?
- Assess the challenges and seize the opportunities of digital disruption?
- Improve strategic decisions to impact shareholder value
- What is strategy?
- Industry Analysis and Industry Attractiveness
- Value-based Strategies
- Competition and Strategic Thinking
- Porter's Generic Competitive Strategies
- Competitive advantage
- Diversification and Growth
- Strategies for Vertical Integration
- Alliances for Achieving Strategic Objectives: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Global Industries and Taste
- Consolidated and Fragmented Industries: How do Emerging Market Companies Enter
- Governance and Strategy from the Board Room
- Technology and Inspiration
- Disruptive Change, Change in the Presence of Fit
- Barriers to Change
- Leadership during Strategic Change
- Strategy, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence