12 March, 2018.
14 March, 2018.
Information is very a vital resource in modern time. It forms the basis of making appropriate response to opportunities and threats in the environment. Records form a strategic component of information management and have to be effectively handled for goal achievement.
This course is carefully articulated to provide participants with requisite knowledge and skills that will enhanced their information management ability in their organizations. It would afford participants the opportunity to analyze the economic values of records and develop appropriate systems for record control and management
- Record and Information Management: A comprehensive Overview
- Record keeping Function in Organizations
- Types and Relevance of Record
- Files and Filing Systems
- Introduction to Electronic Filing Systems
- Personal Records
- Financial Records
- Document Tracking
- Retrieval of Records
- Disposal of Records
- Handling Confidential Information
- Computer Application in Record Management