09 March, 2020.
13 March, 2020.
Certification in Supply Chain and Operations Management
CISCOM is the FIRST certification to combine the supply chain management and operations management bodies of knowledge into a single integrated training program. RELEVANT, CURRENT, EFFECTIVE – The Best Value in Professional Education. The right training for high paying career jobs in Supply Chain and Operations Management. CISCOM is a comprehensive training program, covering all aspects of supply chain and operations management. The training focuses on improving business performance by balancing Customer Service, Cash Flow, Cost and Capacity. Best practices in Purchasing and Inventory Control as well as productivity tools such as Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints are included.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Handle Supply Chain and Operations Management functions seamlessly
- Apply the 4Cs in boosting profitability
- Rub on subordinates, enhanced efficiency and capability
- Create confidence in management/customers/suppliers as to efficiency, reliability and dependability in service delivery
10 Modules covering the entire SCM and OPM:
- Introduction to Supply Chain and Operations Management,
- Supply Chain Planning,
- Supplier Relationship Management,
- Supply Chain Inventory,
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Technology in Supply Chain Management,
- Finance for Supply Chain Professionals,
- Industrial Productivity and Case-Study,
- Wrap-up and Exam Preparation.
Course fee includes the complete package, as follows:
- Instructor-led classes
- Exam preparation
- CISCOM Exam
- CISCOM Certificate
CISCOM Exam is held on-line. The exam format is Multiple Choice Questions, comprising 120 questions. The time allowed is 3 hours. Passing score is 75%.
Exam date varies depending on date of registration but exam takes place immediately the class instruction is completed.