02 March, 2020.
04 March, 2020.
Procurement is one of the two most prominent avenue of fraud in an organization, leading the Payroll. The course has been designed to bring an indepth understanding of the theory and practice of procurement fraud. The course concludes by teaching the various methods to prevent, control and deter procurement frauds.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explain the principles of forensic audits and investigations in procurement functions
- Discuss the techniques available to audit and investigate procurement frauds
- Describe the professional and legal requirements for procurement auditing
- Identify the elements of procurement frauds and misconduct
- Display the required knowledge; skills and techniques needed to prevent, detect and deter fraud in organizations
- Procurement needs identification
- Conducting market research on procurements
- Determination of procurement method
- Creating bidding documents
- Conducting Request for Bids/Solicitation
- Selecting, Negotiating and Awarding the Procurement contract
- Monitoring Project Execution
- Verification of Deliverables
- Closing Contract and Payment