12 November, 2018.
14 November, 2018.
Managing debtors / receivables is a key aspect of working capital management. The objective of accounts receivable management is to ascertain the optimum level of trade credit to offer customers and to manage that credit efficiently.
You will gain an appreciation of the techniques that can be employed to manage working capital and improve profitability and cash flow.
- Importance of working capital management
- Cash flow and profit relationship
- Risk and return trade off
The Working Capital Cycle basics
- Cash conversion cycle
- Debtors and Days Sales Outstanding
- Creditors and Days Payable Outstanding
Working Capital Optimization - theory
- Economic Order Quantities
- Process improvement
Working Capital Optimization – basic practice
- Credit control
- Stock control techniques
- Debtor management & the costs of offering credit
- Management reporting – KPI;s
Working Capital Optimization – advanced practice
- Treasury procedures
- Technology solutions
- Payment systems
- End to end cash flow management
- Outsourcing of debt management
Financing Working Capital
- Supplier financing
- Alternative receivables funding