05 February, 2018.
07 February, 2018.
Fraud continues to be a serious and costly problem for businesses. There are incredibly creative fraud schemes used by employees, owners, managers and executives to defraud their customers. This course is designed specifically for Internal Auditors, Audit Committee Members, Officers of Regulatory bodies, Bank Inspectors etc.
The purpose of this course is to examine types of fraud that typically exist within various departments of a corporate environment, to study the tools which are used to identify those suspected of being involved in fraud and the ability to effectively interview witnesses and suspects in disciplinary and criminal investigations
- Fraud and Ethics Overview
- Introduction to Evidence
- The Investigative Process
- Indicators of Fraud
- Evaluating Complaints and Allegations
- Fraud Response Planning
- Investigative Options and the Law
- Management of Investigations - Policy and Tasking
- Management of Protracted Fraud Investigations
- Dealing with Evidence - Integrity and Continuity
- Investigative Interviewing
- Presenting a Case
- Dealing with Law Enforcement Agencies
- Case Study