22 June, 2022.
24 June, 2022.
Designed to meet the needs of professionals who seek high-level competencies to manage the challenge of operating corporate social responsibly in a competitive business environment, these courses aim to build capacity in the private sector to manage the global sustainability challenges
The Course is intended for experienced professionals with CSR relevant
experience, CSR managers (or those who aspire to be) and would suit those working on sustainability issues in the private sector, in government and civil society organizations
- Environmental Management and Climate Change
- Value Chain Risk Management
- Community Investment and Development
- Human Resource Management, Diversity and Inclusion
- Corporate Governance, Fair Operating Practices and Government Relations
- Development, Poverty Alleviation and Social Business
- Business and Human Rights