08 June, 2020.
10 June, 2020.
This course will introduce you to the basics of the strategy execution world, giving you the best practices regarding measurements, helping you to take a first step towards implementing the Balanced Scorecard within your organization
- Get introduced to the concept of Strategy Execution.
- Learn how to develop a robust and effective Balanced Scorecard and use it as a strategy management system.
- Understand the role of the Balanced Scorecard as a performance management tool.
- See many examples from other organisations and industries, learn their success histories and their previous failures.
- Work on your own material. You are challenged to produce your own results during the course. You will walk away with a first draft of your scorecard
The course will walk you through the basics of defining measures and KPIs, and their relation with the BSC. Concepts like measures, indicators, KPIs, KRIs, KCI and other jargon of the performance management will be clarified. Finally this course will help you understand how to get the most out of the Balanced Scorecard, a core component of a strategy execution and performance management framework