09 July, 2018.
11 July, 2018.
The course is designed for managers who wish to enhance their ability to plan and act more strategically, anticipate change and initiate successful change actions when and where necessary, build dynamic and focused teams, improve organizational output through improved customer focus and an enhanced understanding of personal accountability by their staff.
- Understand and use strategic planning tools.
- Initiate a strategic planning process.
- Constantly anticipate and react speedily to changes within your organisation.
- Have a range of analytical tools at hand to help identify the cause of problems.
- Develop appropriate strategies for greater personal, team and organizational effectiveness.
- Have the ability to work with your people to bring about improved efficiency.
- The role of strategic planning and management.
- Initiating the strategic planning process.
- Clarifying and implementing organizational mandates.
- Situational analysis techniques and stakeholder analysis.
- Exploring the role of leadership and management to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Developing business plans; monitoring and evaluating for results.
- Analysing external and internal factors driving change; developing readiness for change.
- Analysing the current state of the organisation, developing appropriate strategies for change, managing staff through change.
- Building and managing dynamic teams.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Situational leadership styles.
- Ongoing performance management.
- Developing greater customer and output focus.
- Time management, priority setting