03 September, 2018.
05 September, 2018.
The concept of PPP obligates a more collaborative relationship between both sectors, fostered by openness and trust. This presents a major shift from the traditional 'arms-length' approach in procuring services and executing projects. In our robust training programs we will be addressing the current issues around the area and providing specialist knowledge, experience, evidence and practice of the relevant theory and concepts.
By the end of the Programme you will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Review relevant policies and legislation to support regulation and monitoring of PPPs
- Evaluation of policies and law that promote competition
- Consider plans to support effective monitoring and where appropriate the procedures laid down by the Regulator
- Establishment of best practice and benchmarking of performance
- Strategic development of PPP
- Assessing and managing risk
- The case for Regulation and monitoring
- The Regulatory framework and monitoring process
- Balancing the needs of all stakeholders employers, service providers and consumers
- Action planning with key measures of performance
- Dynamic Risk assessment