13 November, 2023.
15 November, 2023.
As the name suggests, Finance for Non-Financial Professionals training course is intended for people who do not have Finance and accounting as their core subject, however, their work involves dealing with or impacting financial results in one form or other. Examples include supply chain professionals dealing with production or distribution costs, project managers with budget responsibility, or staff working with financial reporting.
This course does not require final exam as the assessment is done during the course. A Certificate of Participation is awarded to the candidates upon completion of the training.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Handle at their respective job levels, Accounting and Financial matters seamlessly
- Apply Accounting and Financial skills in boosting profitability
- Rub on subordinates, enhanced efficiency and capability
- Create confidence in management/customers/suppliers as to efficiency, reliability and dependability in service delivery
- Introduction to Business Finance,
- Analysing Information in Financial Statements,
- Time Value of Money,
- Capital and Returns,
- Valuation and Terminology,