14 September, 2020.
16 September, 2020.
The concept of PPP obligates a more collaborative relationship between both sectors, fostered by openness and trust. This presents a major shift from the traditional 'arms-length' approach in procuring services and executing projects. In our robust training programs we will be addressing the current issues around the area and providing specialist knowledge, experience, evidence and practice of the relevant theory and concepts
By the end of the Programme you will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Effective project finance skills, tools and techniques with application and evaluation processes
- Established how the PPP process differs from conventional project financial reporting
- Developed a systematic approach to effective financial evaluation of PPP projects
- Established best practice through Benchmarking of key financial criteria from PPP case studies for review and evaluation
- Conversion of modelling techniques to practical action plans with appropriate evaluation criteria
- Benefits of effective project finance processes aligned to PPP
- Conditions and environment for successful financial management of projects
- The key elements of the financial monitoring process
- Project risk analysis framework
- Financial structuring, analysis and modelling
Action planning with key measures of performance