04 November, 2019.
06 November, 2019.
You will learn why change is important and what benefits it offers. You will learn why developing a change vision is important, as well as the steps you can take to develop one. In addition, you will learn what guidelines you can follow to communicate a change vision to your employees. By learning the four steps of the change process, you will be able to transition through change in a controlled, logical manner. You will learn the processes you must follow to analyze a situation, prepare a plan for change, implement action, and monitor the progress of a change
- Apply a change management process to a problem or change opportunity within your organization
- Assess your change style
- Develop strategies for communicating change effectively to those whose styles are unlike your own
- Analyze human and organizational readiness for change
- Plan for successful change by involving stakeholders, defining roles and responsibilities, identifying resources, setting a schedule, and establishing change-process measurements
- Implement a change by managing the project/technical aspects of the change and facilitating the human/emotional side of the change
- Measure the results of a change and sustain positive results
- Defining change management and its importance to an organization
- The change management process and why stakeholders need to be involved
- Individuals’ change styles
- Planning for successful change by analyzing political, structural, and resource issues
- Identifying means to counteract sources of resistance to change
- Measuring and sustaining organizational change