28 May, 2018.
30 May, 2018.
This course is specially designed for the professional credit manager who needs to take time out to sharpen up existing skills and to share and compare knowledge with fellow professionals. The workshop is geared towards group activity whilst also giving plenty of time for individual personalities to grow in confidence. By sharing and comparing their skills, credit managers will leave the course renewed and enthusiastic about their way forward for their respective organization.
· The developing role of the credit manager
· Credit policy and procedures
· Managing for cash
· Economic Forecasts
· Law and the credit manager
· The Credit health-check approach
· Understanding financial statements
· Developing and implementing a debt management process
· Focusing on the loopholes within your organization
· Introducing new procedures to help boost your cash collection
· Finding your organization’s critical success factors
· Converting your monthly reporting to a decision-based tool
· Credit risk based customer segmentation
· Flexible determination of collection activities based on Business Rules Framework (BRF)
· Collections work list management
· Processing collections work items (outbound/inbound)
· Evaluation of collection success