19 June, 2023.
21 June, 2023.
The strengths and different perspectives that women bring to organizations are largely unacknowledged, mainly because women do not know how to present these skills in an effective way. Often being a female is seen as a disadvantage, but it can be turned into a very distinct advantage, if you know how.
To provide a training program that will give women an edge so that they can compete and win leadership roles in their organization.
- Know yourself – who do you admire as a leader and why? Learn ways to model their behaviour and inspire others
- Styles of leadership – what kind of leader are you? What kind would you like to be?
- Team building exercises – how to motivate your team and give them a sense of ownership of your projects
- Communication skills – active listening – how to get the most out of conversations – use of storytelling rather than memos – the importance of body language in a global society
- Goal setting and how to achieve them – weighing up risks
- How to deal effectively with conflicts
- Time Management – make the most out of your day, especially your meetings