13 August, 2018.
15 August, 2018.
This training aims to introduce the equity market mechanics as well as the available methods of fundamental analysis, technical analysis and position hedging. Theoretical concepts are illustrated by practical applications using MS EXCEL.
To introduce market operators to the working of the market and equip them with the necessary skill to succeed in trading
· The players: stock exchanges, market makers, brokers, investors
– The infrastructures: hedging, clearing, settlement, safekeeping
– Recent evolutions: electronic custodian platforms,
· The Macroeconomic environment: real cycle and financial cycle
– Industry analysis and competition analysis
– Company valuation: DCF, comparables
· Hedging through put
– Hedging of a cash position through CFD (Certificate For Difference)
– Hedging of a position through index-based short tracker
· Chartist analysis: standard mechanics
– Technical indices: moving average, momentum,
– Statistical indices: auto-correlation, kurtosis, average anchoring
– Elliott wave principle