01 March, 2023.
03 March, 2023.
Financial Institution Fraud is all about criminal violations involving fraud against banks, savings and loan associations, credit unions, check cashers, and stockbrokers by internal and external parties. Forensic Accountants and Fraud Examiners possess the investigative expertise in this complex area. The Head of our Forensic Accounting Faculty would be imparting several years of experience in this field to participants.
- To impart on the participants the fraudsters motives and characteristics
- Expose the fraudsters modus operandi
- Teach how to expose the fraudsters trick and its consequence
- Discuss Prosecution/Disciplinary methods
- Types of organizations that may be involved in financial statement fraud
- Motives behind financial reporting fraud in organizations
- Methods used to perpetrate financial statement fraud in organizations
- Prevent, Expose and Prosecute (PEP) Methodology
- Case Studies and References