15 March, 2023.
17 March, 2023.
Despite widespread coverage in the press, and governmentâÂÂÂÂÂÂs and regulatorsâÂÂÂÂÂÂ efforts to reduce fraud, economic crime continues to be a menace to businesses around the world. Even when companies have controls in place to detect economic crime, these can often be rendered ineffective by management override or collusion.
To devise the strategy in combating the rise in internal and external threats
- Conducting fraud risk assessments
- Designing and implementing employee awareness testing
- Reviewing your code of ethics and whistleblower program in relation to best practices
- Designing an effective intelligence screening process
- Assisting you with your fraud awareness training
- Reviewing your incident reporting mechanism for effectiveness
- Reviewing your investigation and remediation protocols in relation to best practices