10 June, 2019.
12 June, 2019.
Managers in any non-financial function, who are responsible (currently or after promotion) for improving the financial performance of a business unit and/or are required to take financial issues into consideration when evaluating customers or suppliers, constructing budgets, setting prices, controlling costs or making capital investment proposals.
- See how finance impacts on their whole business
- Read and interpret their statutory accounts that include balance sheets and profit and loss accounts
- Use balance sheet information to make better business decisions
- Understand the difference between profit and cash flow
- Use management ratios to analyse and improve business performance
- Produce financial reports that can make a real difference to the running of their profit centre
- Make costing and pricing decisions
- Improve credit control and working capital issues
- Financial Management
- Understanding Balance Sheets
- Analyzing Profit And Loss Accounts
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Improving Capital Projects Assessments
- Conventional Costing
- Pricing To Deliver Strategic And Tactical Objectives
- Making Better Financial Decisions
- Using Management Ratios To Improve Performance
- The Working Capital Cycle
- Personal Development Plan